You Know You're Hooked on Solar Cooking When...
- You get more excited by the cardboard box than the item in it.
- You're constantly thinking about the next dish that you could try solar cooking.
- You have a collection of solar cooking gadgets.
- You're out on a clear, sunny day, but you're thinking about solar cooking.
- You add the weather channel to your favorites.
- Your car sunshade spends more time in the backyard than in your car.
- You're only interested in black cookware.
- You can tell time better with a shadow than with a watch.
- You start thinking that aluminum foil is a precious metal.
- A 2-hour meal is a "quick" meal.